Hey everyone! How have you all been? It snowed so much here the other day. I think we got at least 15 inches. Ugh.
I was nominated a while back by Sarah over at Sarah in Readerland for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thanks Sarah! 🙂 If you haven’t checked out her blog, definitely do so. She has some great posts and reviews!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– OKOTO ENIGMA (Creator of the Mystery Blogger Award)
- Put the award logo and image on your blog.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to the creator’s blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 to 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Myself
- I don’t eat chocolate. Yes, I know that might cause some anger and shock among the blogging community, but I’m not really into chocolate. I’d much rather waste my time on doughnuts. 😉
- Vintage cameras are something I collect. I have about four now which range from the 1930s to 1960s. I’d love to find some film for them and develop it on my own but that’s proving to be a difficult and expensive task.
- My favorite author is Agatha Christie. I’m in the process of collecting all of her novels!
If you could only read one book genre for the rest of your days, what would it be, and why?
This is such a tough question. I would have to say though probably the mystery genre. I’ve always loved this genre.
What would your friends say is the best thing about you?
Hmm…maybe that I like to surprise them with things. 😛
What would be your ultimate location and scenario for reading a good book?
Either in a dark library filled with large windows and a roaring fire while it’s raining or a secluded corner at the beach during a summer day.
If you were a biscuit, which one would you be, and why?
Haha snickerdoodles! They are my favorite cookie, so why not be them? 😛
What is your method for choosing books for your TBR list?
Usually, I tend to just read the description and see if it sounds interesting to me or not. I’m also one of those people who may judge a book slightly on its cover 😛 . If the cover catches my eye, I’m more likely to think about learning more about it and therefore adding it to my TBR list.
*takes a deep breath*
The other main method I use is really just adding as many classics as I can. I love classic literature so these novels are always on my TBR.
My Best Posts
And for Tagging…
My Questions for You!
I’m going to keep a few of these questions and add my own.
- What would be your ultimate location and scenario for reading a good book?
- If you could meet any author throughout history who would it be and why?
- If you could only read one book genre for the rest of your days, what would it be, and why?
- What is one of your biggest book pet peeves?
- Do you prefer coffee or tea?